Executive Assistant will provide excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support to the Chief Executive Officer. The highly-motivated, customer-centric candidate will be responsible for administrative tasks as well as operational and project management activities. Successful applicant will have a chance to be a part of world-class business and sport environment. This role requires strong collaboration skills, judgment, organizational skills, great attention to details, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and strength in navigating and juggling multiple priorities. Respect, integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with people inside the company, as well as our clients such as NATO and European Union, are important, along with good sense of humor and perspective. Your ability to complete work quickly with little guidance, to react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and to take effective actions without always having the total picture will be needed. A calm and reassuring manner, bringing confidence and focus to tense situations will be highly valued.
Managing daily calendar, showing flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based to last-minute changes. Organizing complex, international travel arrangements for CEO and team members, including passport/visa requirements. Representing the company during international events, conferences, fairs and meetings. Facilitating, travel expense reporting processes for both, business and sailing trips. Provide follow up documents on a weekly basis, in cooperation with managers. Organizing and supporting staff meetings, teleconferences, and other events. Partner with inside and outside clients as well as HRM Sailing Team.
- Experience in handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion;
- 5 years experience in supporting top level management;
- Highly motivated and must enjoy a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive in anticipating supervisor’s needs and able to make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the CEO;
- Strong communication and organizational skills (written and verbal), ability to work across functions with customers (both internal & external);
- Ability to prioritize workload proactively and expeditiously;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Proven creative problem solving history, ability to work well collaboratively and under pressure;
- Experience in creating and/or supporting presentation development for CEO and management;
- Experience in organizing sport events is a plus;
- Competences and skills related to Project Management will be an additional asset;
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in MS Office (Outlook, World, Excel, PowerPoint in particular).