Vector Synergy provides companies and organisations with expert services needed for execution of contracts requiring security clearance and it offers comprehensive services as well as more than advanced solutions in respect of IT security of its Clients.
We are very proud that our cooperation with NATO NCIA Agency and EU Commission, has resulted in another step forward together – this year Vector Synergy has been awarded the AAS contract: a 5-years framework contract for staffing services for NATO NCIA Agency.
We believe it’s our Culture of Excellence and „can do” attitude that has resulted in the trust we receive from our clients. It is now our goal to continuously improve our services by giving employees the climate for initiative and growth.
Successful candidate will have a chance to work in international environment, based on very good and stable work conditions.
This is a position for a self - driven recruitment expert, with a solid experience in leading recruitment processes in a fast - paced environment, preferably for contract positions.
A Senior Recruitment Specialist will act according to very tight deadlines (2 - 5 days), source passive candidates with rare skills and competences and assess their soft skills during the STAR interivew.
A perfect candidate is able to work under time pressure, flexible and goal oriented.
- Leading end to end recruitment processes for technical positions, including negotiating the salaries and other conditions with the candidates;
- Attracting top talents across the Europe, using numerous sourcing channels and methodologies;
- Maintaining and updating the data in our ATS system;
- Meeting the monthly and yearly KPI’s by completing the recruitment processes according to the tight deadlines and top standards.
- Taking care of best practices in recruitment and keeping the candidate experience at the top level;
- Suggesting recruitment process improvements.
Skills and attributes for success:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the recruitment area;
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written;
- Experience in working with tight deadlines and KPI’s;
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise in order to achieve goals;
- Ability to complete high volume tasks with efficiency and pace;
- Very strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to travel across Europe (approximately 20% of the time) will be an asset;
- Knowledge and experience in recruiting for the IT branch will be an asset.