We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to add to our Poland team. With a client base in place, you will assist with recruitment delivery, management of candidate/client processes and other recruitment administration duties as required, such as referencing, compliance and data management using our recruitment software application.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to add to our team in Poland. With a client base in place, you will assist with recruitment delivery, management of candidate/client processes and other recruitment administration duties as required, such as referencing, compliance and data management using our recruitment software application.
This role is supported by one of our UK Technology Directors who is based in London - so previous recruitment experience is essential. Ideally you will have recruited in the technology space and any knowledge of applications development technologies would be a distinct advantage. Primarily this is a delivery role, so you will need excellent resourcing skills. However, other duties will include assisting with pre-employment screening and other operational tasks as required.
- Resourcing using LinkedIn, job board advertising and other suitable sources.
- Qualification of candidates via phone, MS Teams, Zoom etc, to identify the best talent in market.
- Managing candidate process, from CV submission to negotiating offers.
- Assist the UK Director with organising interviews and other support as necessary.
- Ensure the recruitment system is kept up to date with candidates and client information.
- Following up on business development leads where appropriate.
- Ensuring that all appropriate screening documentation and checks (employment and academic reference requests, credit checks, criminal record checks, proof of right to work checks) have been completed accurately and efficiently, liaising with the Back Office team in UK when appropriate.
- Providing professional correspondence with candidates and clients on various issues of the screening and contracts process.
The successful candidate:
- Previous Recruitment experience within a technology environment.
- Proven resourcing skills, including use of LinkedIn and other sources.
- Can demonstrate excellent candidate and client management skills.
- Knowledge of pre-employment screening and other recruitment support skills, would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English are essential.
- Will be self-motivated with a flexible, hands-on approach.
- Will have a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Apply for "Recruitment Consultant"
Your CV must ba a .doc, .pdf, .docx, and not bigger than 3Mb.